Wednesday 13 June 2018

MY Goldman Sachs EXPERIENCE

Once again, I get to Talk about my passion and commitment towards transforming lives and Inspiring change earlier today at the Goldman Sachs office, New York. It’s not every time you get invited by a Top Investment bank for a tour. 

I legit love traveling and meeting people but this years dignifying trips has been all shades of Graceful especially considering my being pregnant.

I can’t even front, am so inspired by the tour of the Goldman Sachs Head office in New York City.

I hear the The skyscraper was designed by Henry Cobb. Wow! Such can only Trigger Big Dreams. 
Thanks Brian for putting together the meet and Greet. It’s life changing.

 Plus Coursera launches today, and it’s my face and EsobEvents business profile video on the GS.com website,πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ This is a GS10KWomen initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women entrepreneurs around the world with business management education. You too can now enroll in this program on Coursera for free – learn more: bit.ly/2IxSk7nπŸ‘ΈπŸ½
then I get to meet Top Executive Mr John F.W. Rogers, a senior partner at Goldman Sachs

My day has just been super awesome in summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment