Sunday 24 March 2019

INSPIRING CHANGE DELIBERATELY - E.A.T

I remembered during the elections, as I walked pass the market and streets to get to my polling unit, the sight of all the #inspiringchangedeliberately umbrellas donated to the Agege market women by my team at INSPIRING CHANGE WITH SUNMBO ADEOYE just gladdens my heart and I feel If each one would touch one, what a wonderful world it would be. ‪













Truth is, we all are Empowered to Empower others and at Inspiring Change Conference our goal is to empower as many women in micro businesses as possible.

You too can change a life. Please Join Us

Account name : ESOB HERO
Bank : FCMB
Account Number : 5123531018

#InspiringChangedeliberately #entrepreneurialAdvancementTalk #adesunmboAdeoyeinitiative‬ #thereHopeForANewNigeria #Votewisely #NigeriaDecides2019

No comments:

Post a Comment