Monday 12 November 2018

Don’t postpone your Joy

Why spend so much for a birthday? Is it a movie??? Sunmbooooo you are setting us (wives) on a rat race ooo. Few of the comments I received from the effect of this video. 

Hahahaha, little did they know It was more than that.... 


I had just returned back from America where I went to have my baby but with another sad case of miscarriage. 

Then October came, thank you Lord, at least we have a reason to celebrate. 

Instantly I wore my creative crown. My love and I deserve some fun jare. Life is short. 

Then I went all out. This was my place of HAPPINESS🥂 another opportunity to create a wow moment with the one I Love. Instead of wallowing in self pity and feeling down, I took some time off to enjoy life on a boat cruise with my man. 




He was so happy. We laughed, danced, made a toast to many happy returns 🥂Little did we know our miracle (PRINCE DAVID will click that night. Fast forward 07:07:2018 our prince showed up. 


For what it’s worth, a little enjoyment (for two,in our case or oneself) comes with great gain. 

Today we celebrated Pastor’s 48th Birthday with our baby in our arms.

Listen sister, Your Miracle will find you in a place of happiness. Don’t postpone your JOY.  Embrace life, Drop the knife and trust God absolutely. 

#ENJOYYOURLIFE.



No comments:

Post a Comment