Thursday 30 March 2017

Whose Voice are You Listening to?

Let me tell you a secret about my secret.

You know how a movie director directs an act on a role play even though he/she has been given a script prior to the action scene? Because He alone knows and have a picture in His head what the perfect scene should look like.

So until the actor gets it right, He (the director) won't stop interrupting the scene.

That's exactly how my life plays out when the Holy Spirit is the director.

Often as I live, He speaks, directs and sometimes make me do things I ordinarily won't want to do for fear of what people will say.

But over time I have learn to trust Him absolutely. Who wouldn't? After all, the scripture says in Romans 8:26-28 (NIV) "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

πŸ‘‰πŸ½And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

πŸ‘‰πŸ½And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose". πŸ™πŸ½

Let the Holy Spirit Inspire you - both to WILL & to DO today & always

 #theWordWorks #inspiringchangewithsunmbo

No comments:

Post a Comment