Monday 19 September 2016

THE BALLOON ANALOGY


I remember forth night ago,in the room, I was preparing to sleep and saw a balloon (pieces from my previous event decor) by my dressing table. I blew it out and started tossing it up the ceiling. It was fun and then I got tired. Then the Holy Spirit dropped several lessons into my heart and Right there I knew He wanted me to share same with the undergraduates.
Here are few Lessons we learnt from the Balloon Analogy at the Undergraduate blue print boot camp 2016:
*when given a ballon to blow, the air you blow into it,determines the size. In life you will be given equal opportunities but you determine what to make out of it.
*Some blow little air for fear of bursting their ballon and some just keep blowing as long as it stretches.
In Business, you have to dare the unknown and not allow fear stop you. Give it your best shot. If your ballon bursts, take another and start again.
*When tossing the balloon up, you will have fun. When you do what you love and are passionate about, it's fun all the way.
*While tossing it, you have to remain focus and keep your eyes on it or else, it bounces right out of your hand.
To keep the business running, you have to keep your eyes on the goal.
And soooo much more..... If you missed the UNDERGRADUATE BLUE PRINT BOOT CAMP, you missed a lot.
Look out for our next sessions, coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment