Wednesday 14 January 2015

DARE TO TAKE A STEP

I'm That girl who dared to dream 4years ago. I sort The Lord and took a step. I didn't stop at that, I went for more training and became a certified entrepreneur from LBS in the process.
Today, EsobEvents is a reality.

We have grown from a one man business to a team of dedicated event managers. 


We have a training arm #EsobAcademy and have over the years Trained several people to becoming certified planners/Business Owners 




 We also have a foundation #Esobheroes set up for the purpose of empowering women of value and enhancing the knowledge of the girl child through mentorship, advisory services and capacity building.





Just because I dared to trust God and follow my dreams 
#FollowYourDreams #Entrepreneurship #TheSurestWay #EsobIs4 All Glory to God Esob is 4 #Esobevents #esobheroes #EsobAcademy #esobJump #EsobCares

No comments:

Post a Comment